IE and Outlook crashing

  • Start date Start date

Michael Courtney

After installing XP Pro from Disc. 1959.1, I applied
critical updates from the net. Afterwards, IE and Outlook
crash consistently after initialization. The error detail
for IE points to Iexplore App/Mod Ver 6.0.2800.1106,
ModName mshtmled.dll, Offset 000e70c1. Does anyone have a
clue as to what I can do to resolve this?

Michael said:
After installing XP Pro from Disc. 1959.1, I applied
critical updates from the net. Afterwards, IE and Outlook
crash consistently after initialization. The error detail
for IE points to Iexplore App/Mod Ver 6.0.2800.1106,
ModName mshtmled.dll, Offset 000e70c1. Does anyone have a
clue as to what I can do to resolve this?

Yes. Post the ****ing error message in its entirety instead of trying to
****ing well interpret it yourself, you ****ing moronic block of snot.

What sort of a ****ing idiot are you that you couldn't at least work that
out? Scared of looking like a ****wit, are you? Well, you've gone well
beyond that now, you palsied, penurious hagfish.

"Vidash the Penguin-clapper"
<TM3mbYN6i9mS@alt.job.ads.sex.with.filthy.tramps.on.piss.stained.mattresses>
wrote in message
Yes. Post the ****ing error message in its entirety instead of trying to
****ing well interpret it yourself, you ****ing moronic block of snot.

What sort of a ****ing idiot are you that you couldn't at least work that
out? Scared of looking like a ****wit, are you? Well, you've gone well
beyond that now, you palsied, penurious hagfish.

Now wait a minute. I am not sure if the poster really knows how you feel
about not posting the entire error message. There still are a few expletives
that you could use to clear up the confusion on this.

LOL

Back
Top