I like it!

  • Start date Start date

Gunilla

Hello all. :-))

Just wanted to add my oppinion.

I think it will be a good program when finally the beta testing is over
and Microsoft have a summary over all Beta users experience.
Of course it has some minor bugs, as for me that it wants to
see the IE-Spyad, or if it is SpywareBlaster settings in the registry here;
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\searchsquire.com * 4
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\searchbarcash.com * 4

But it is just to chose "ignore" and it will be intact. And it started to
freeze,
just once, when trying to send the report to SpyNet so I had to reboot and
later
doing a sys.restore because some apps. were missing running.

Remember one thing all of you who complains that this is a BETA, which means
"not perfect yet" so think of that otherwise don't even bother using it!
Microsoft is doing very much, not just for Windows users but also much in
charity in this world, much for kids with one or another disability. I know
'cause I am one of those who have the opportunity to be the "man in the
middle"
if I can use that word, looking for that those kids can get what Microsoft
is giving.

Thank you and kind regards,

Gunilla.

Just to follow up, we are aware of the SearchSquire issue and are
investigating.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.
--------------------

Thanks Steve! :-))

"Steve Dodson [MSFT]" said:
Just to follow up, we are aware of the SearchSquire issue and are
investigating.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP