I am creating a form where I want 3 per page, how do I set it up?

  • Start date Start date

I was able to change the length by pulling up the bottom in design view and
the first page looks great...but the rest are cutting information off between
pages.

If you want to print something that looks like a form that shows 3 equally
spaced records per page, you can create a report that does this, and
suppress the spacing between records at the bottom of the page.

For details see the new article:
Print a page with 3 evenly spaced mailing slips
at:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-54.html

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps.org.

"Kelly Jones, Silkworm" <Kelly Jones, (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top