HttpWebRequest

  • Start date Start date

Arne Garvander

I am making a HttpWebRequest. In my reponse stream I get an object tag.
How can I instanciate that object?

Hello Arne,

which object tag did u get and what exactly u wanna instantiate?

---
WBR,

AG> I am making a HttpWebRequest. In my reponse stream I get an object
AG> tag. How can I instanciate that object?

Hello Arne,

don't understand what are u trying to get.
U download the page content and then u are trying to run this page?
Just use webBrowser control for this and open page there

---
WBR,

AG> The object tag is for a java applet which I would like to
AG> instantiate.
AG>
AG> "Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" wrote:

Hello Arne,

which object tag did u get and what exactly u wanna instantiate?

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" (c)
Michelangelo

AG> I am making a HttpWebRequest. In my reponse stream I get an
object
AG> tag. How can I instanciate that object?

Back
Top