How to save to DVD?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Keeps saying "Bad dynamic cast" Windows movie Maker says to use "Sonic MYDVD" That 's what i am useing and it won't take every time. Any Movie I Make Useing Windows Movie Maker does not take. Why would they say to Use Sonic DVD to put your movies on DVD when it does not work. I wasted $50.00 on Sonic DVD. Please can someone Help. I am new at this so if you can Please take it slow Thank You Very Much, Ted.

Ted said:
Keeps saying "Bad dynamic cast" Windows movie Maker says to use "Sonic
MYDVD" That 's what i am useing and it won't take every time. Any Movie I
Make Useing Windows Movie Maker does not take. Why would they say to Use
Sonic DVD to put your movies on DVD when it does not work. I wasted $50.00
on Sonic DVD. Please can someone Help. I am new at this so if you can Please
take it slow Thank You Very Much, Ted.

Tell us more. What file are you trying to burn as the DVD? What are the
output errors from Sonic?
Be as detailed as you can - copy and paste if you want.

I tried two different ways, with Windows Movie Maker. The File's are- 1.The Option (Recommended) the File comes out as- Windows Media Audio/Video file (WMV). With this one I get "ERROR" "Could not complete last command becacse: Bad dynamic_cast" Then I Tried the "Other Settings" I Used the "DV-AIV(NTSC)" and the File comes out as "Video File" I get the "ERROR"- Could not complete last command because: This is not a Valid MyDVD Project file (DVD Err, 48004)"
All I am doing is Scanning my Family Pictures and CD Music or Downloaded Music, And Using Windows Movie Maker then Using Sonic MyDVD. The Movies Play fine with the Windows Media Player, And Burn to a CD with no Problem (but won't Play on my DVD PLayer). I Open up Sonic MyDVD, choose "New MyDVD Project" then I Go to "Open Project" "My DVD file" Pops up and there is Nothing there. So I Change the "Files of Type" to "All Files" and they Popup but when I try to ADD them, This is Where the ERRORS come up. I Hope you can Understand this, I am Sorry I just don't know how to Explain it Better. I am Somewhat New at this. I Just got " Pinnacle Studio Version 9" but It does not have Ease in & Ease out. But that won't Except it Eather. It also says Cannot Open. How & What File do I need to change it to so I can Burn it to DVD
I Know I am Asking alot But this is driving me Crazy. I not Kidding.
P.S. Thank You So Very Much for getting back to me so Fast the First time. I Really am Greatful for your Help. Thank You Very Much. Ted N

----- Alan Parker wrote: ----

Ted said:
Keeps saying "Bad dynamic cast" Windows movie Maker says to use "Soni
MYDVD" That 's what i am useing and it won't take every time. Any Movie
Make Useing Windows Movie Maker does not take. Why would they say to Us
Sonic DVD to put your movies on DVD when it does not work. I wasted $50.0
on Sonic DVD. Please can someone Help. I am new at this so if you can Pleas
take it slow Thank You Very Much, Ted

Tell us more. What file are you trying to burn as the DVD? What are th
output errors from Sonic
Be as detailed as you can - copy and paste if you want

Open MyDVD and don't try to "Open" your movie.
Instead, click on the "Get Movies" button.

You use the File/Open method to open a MyDVD
project file -- not to import a video for
your project.

--
-Bob

Ted said:
I tried two different ways, with Windows Movie Maker. The File's are- 1.The Option (Recommended) the File comes out as- Windows
Media Audio/Video file (WMV). With this one I get "ERROR" "Could not complete last command becacse: Bad dynamic_cast" Then I Tried
the "Other Settings" I Used the "DV-AIV(NTSC)" and the File comes out as "Video File" I get the "ERROR"- Could not complete last
command because: This is not a Valid MyDVD Project file (DVD Err, 48004)"
All I am doing is Scanning my Family Pictures and CD Music or Downloaded Music, And Using Windows Movie Maker then Using Sonic
MyDVD. The Movies Play fine with the Windows Media Player, And Burn to a CD with no Problem (but won't Play on my DVD PLayer). I
Open up Sonic MyDVD, choose "New MyDVD Project" then I Go to "Open Project" "My DVD file" Pops up and there is Nothing there. So
I Change the "Files of Type" to "All Files" and they Popup but when I try to ADD them, This is Where the ERRORS come up. I Hope
you can Understand this, I am Sorry I just don't know how to Explain it Better. I am Somewhat New at this. I Just got " Pinnacle
Studio Version 9" but It does not have Ease in & Ease out. But that won't Except it Eather. It also says Cannot Open. How & What
File do I need to change it to so I can Burn it to DVD.

Back