Windows XP How to program my LCD monitor

hn1

Reaction score
Dear all,

I want to know how I can program my LCD monitor to show my desired pattern and how I can access the data that is shown on the monitor. More simply asking, I want to access all the pixels of the LCD monitor and I want to program them and I also want to show screen faster than 60Hz (vertical sweep frequency).

Thanks,
hn1

LOL access all pixels on a LCD monitor??!??

Ermmmmm...........

Vertical Sweep Frequency;

Abstract:
A signal generator which generates an amplified yoke signal for application to a vertical yoke of a cathode ray tube monitor is presented. The signal generator includes a linear ramp generator and a correction generator. The linear ramp generator has an output on which is placed a ramp signal. The linear ramp generator also has a first input which receives a clock signal. The frequency of oscillation of the clock signal determines the frequency of oscillation of the ramp signal. The linear ramp generator additionally has a second input for receiving a height adjustment signal. The linear ramp generator varies the maximum voltage range of the ramp signal responsive to the height adjustment signal. The maximum voltage range is varied independent of the frequency of oscillation of the ramp signal. The correction generator receives the ramp signal from the linear ramp generator and generates an "S" correction signal. A summing circuit receives the ramp signal from the linear ramp generator and receives the "S" correction signal from the correction generator. The summing circuit sums the two signals to produce an unamplified yoke signal. An amplifier receives the unamplified yoke signal from the summing circuit and produces the amplified yoke signal.

Last edited:
Back