How to create small windows?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm currently trying to create an application with a very small window, 32 by 32 pixels to be exact. However, I can't seem to make windows smaller than 112 by 27 pixels, even though I make them borderless. Does anyone know why this is the case

If it is not possible to make the window smaller, does anyone know how to paint a panel control directly on the desktop, or on top of another window

Tx

//ecgn

See the attached code...

--
Bela Istok
MVP C#
Caracas, Venezuela
I'm currently trying to create an application with a very small window, 32 by 32 pixels to be exact. However, I can't seem to make windows smaller than 112 by 27 pixels, even though I make them borderless. Does anyone know why this is the case?

If it is not possible to make the window smaller, does anyone know how to paint a panel control directly on the desktop, or on top of another window?

Tx!

//ecgn

Thanks Bela

So, the trick was to set both minimum and maximum sizes to the desired window dimension, instead of leaving at default 0 by 0. Still, I find it a bit annoying that having 0 by 0 as the minimum makes it impossible to create 32 by 32. Weird

Tx again

//ecg

Back