How do I create a new record icon

  • Start date Start date

I want to create a "New Record" icon for end users to click on when entering
data in a form. I know that there is a built in feature using the >* at the
bottom of the form, but not all users are created equil....

You want to create a new record "button"?

Not sure why. When your users leave the last field on your form (depending
on enter key behavior settings) they will be taken to a new record. Also,
pressing page will take you to a new record. Also, the built in button you
mention will take you to a new record.

If you still want to do this, the button wizard has this option. Just click
the "button" in the toolbox while in design view and then select "Record
Operations". The first one on there is "Add New Record".

--
Rick B

"How do I create a new record icon" <How do I create a new record
news:[email protected]...

Create a command button using the Command button wizard. It will walk you
trough creating just such a button.

Back
Top