HOW CAN PEOPLE CLICK ON MY SONG TITLE AND HEAR MY MUSIC IN FRONTPAGE?

G

Hi There
I'm a musician. I'm building a website and I need to upload some of my music files. I want people to be able to click on a song title that I have typed in and then hear my song being played. Can anyone explain the process (including uploading the song file) in layman terms to me
Many, many thanks
Larr

T

Thomas A. Rowe

With your site open in FP (File Menu | Open Web / Site) import (drag-n-drop) your sound files into
the current open web, then select the text you have type, then right click, hyperlink, and then
select the appropriate sound file.

Then use File Menu | Publish Web / Site to publish your web to a web hosting service, best to have a
host that supports the FP Extensions.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

LARRY said:
Hi There:
I'm a musician. I'm building a website and I need to upload some of my music files. I want people
to be able to click on a song title that I have typed in and then hear my song being played. Can
anyone explain the process (including uploading the song file) in layman terms to me?

M

MD Websunlimited

Hi Larry,

You can embed the Window Media Player to allow the streaming of the audio files.
See http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage/downloads/addin/launchupdate/searchresults.asp?s=5
--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunlimited.com

LARRY said:
Hi There:
I'm a musician. I'm building a website and I need to upload some of my music files. I want people to be able to click on a song
title that I have typed in and then hear my song being played. Can anyone explain the process (including uploading the song file) in
layman terms to me?

Ask a Question