How can i change the status bar icon OR task manager icon for my website?

  • Start date Start date

Hi all
How can i change the status bar icon for my website
Or
The icon shown in user's Task Manager for the browser process fetching my website

Thanks in Advance
Alic

Alice,

The icon shown in the task bar or task manager would be the icon for IE,
not your web application. It may be possible to change that, but I don't
know off hand how to do it. I would suggest posting your question in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet newsgroup. That newsgroup
specializes in web applications and someone there may have some suggestions
for you.

Thanks,

Michael Green
Microsoft Developer Support

--------------------
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?QWxpY2U=?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: How can i change the status bar icon OR task manager icon for my
website?
| Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:31:05 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Hi all,
How can i change the status bar icon for my website?
Or,
The icon shown in user's Task Manager for the browser process fetching my
website ?

Thanks in Advance,
Alice

Back