History generates in IE from Netscape

  • Start date Start date

Help please; I use IE for Windows Update only, otherwise I use Netscape
and/or Mozilla. I noted that when I go to, say Google in Netscape or Mozilla,
then go to usps.com from there I can end the session, go into IE and see that
very same list of sites in that History for today. How is that and can I stop
it?

Hi,

While I'm not completely familiar with Netscape, this is
an option in Mozilla, or Firebird. I've been unable to find
specific pages, but the following may be of some use to you:

To clear cache for Internet Explorer and Netscape, read the
following:
http://www.shepherd.edu/compserv/prevent/internetch.htm

Best regards,

Altrus

"Phaon" <paul.ritterATlmco.com> wrote in message
: Help please; I use IE for Windows Update only, otherwise I
use Netscape
: and/or Mozilla. I noted that when I go to, say Google in
Netscape or Mozilla,
: then go to usps.com from there I can end the session, go
into IE and see that
: very same list of sites in that History for today. How is
that and can I stop
: it?
: --
: Thanks, Phaon