Hide properties popup

  • Start date Start date

Jose Perdigao

Sometimes, when I open the mdb (access 2003), the properties popup is
visible and then I must close.

How can I close programmatically this window? This is usefully only for the
programmer.

Thanks,

José Perdigão

Jose Perdigao said:
Sometimes, when I open the mdb (access 2003), the properties popup is visible
and then I must close.

How can I close programmatically this window? This is usefully only for the
programmer.

The newer versions have an option setting that determines whether the property
box can be seen in normal view or only when in design view. Just change that
setting.

Where can I change the setting to see property box only in design view?
Thanks.
I'm using MS Access 2003

Jose Perdigao wrote in message said:
Where can I change the setting to see property box only in design
view?
Thanks.
I'm using MS Access 2003

At the bottom of the "other" category of the forms properties - the
Allow Design Changes property, I think, set it to Design View Only.

Back
Top