HELP!!!

G

OK, if you followed the "Password a page?" link, I added a page that was not in my navagation or links to house a form my client could use to send information to me. When I got up this morning all of my links were gone except on the home page. However, the links are only on the server, not on my pc copy.
The link bar has been replace by the title I used on the non-linked page. Everything I have tried to get the link bar back has failed.
If I look at the index.htm page on my pc I have the "Notice of new rental/sale property" heading (from my new page) where the link bar was. When I look at the Navagation page I see all my pages but the index page is not at the top and there is no "links" to the pages.
If you go to my site: www.VillageWalkSarasotaRealty.com you get the link bar till you go to a page, then it is gone. You have to use the back button.
Any help before my client sees this???

J

JCrowe

Is it possible to post the URL so we can take a peak
under the hood ?

-----Original Message-----
OK, if you followed the "Password a page?" link, I added
a page that was not in my navagation or links to house a
form my client could use to send information to me. When
I got up this morning all of my links were gone except on
the home page. However, the links are only on the server,
not on my pc copy.
The link bar has been replace by the title I used on the
non-linked page. Everything I have tried to get the link
bar back has failed.
If I look at the index.htm page on my pc I have
the "Notice of new rental/sale property" heading (from my
new page) where the link bar was. When I look at the
Navagation page I see all my pages but the index page is
not at the top and there is no "links" to the pages.
you get the link bar till you go to a page, then it is
gone. You have to use the back button.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Remove all spaces from file names using under_scores
For example rename
http://www.villagewalksarasotarealty.com/for sale.htm
to
http://www.villagewalksarasotarealty.com/for_sale.htm

--

| OK, if you followed the "Password a page?" link, I added a page that was not in my navagation or links to house a form my client
could use to send information to me. When I got up this morning all of my links were gone except on the home page. However, the
links are only on the server, not on my pc copy.
| The link bar has been replace by the title I used on the non-linked page. Everything I have tried to get the link bar back has
failed.
| If I look at the index.htm page on my pc I have the "Notice of new rental/sale property" heading (from my new page) where the link
bar was. When I look at the Navagation page I see all my pages but the index page is not at the top and there is no "links" to the
pages.
| If you go to my site: www.VillageWalkSarasotaRealty.com you get the link bar till you go to a page, then it is gone. You have to
use the back button.
| Any help before my client sees this???

Ask a Question