Help! Help! Help! Need to capture video from VCR and Hi-8 camcorde

  • Start date Start date

Sorry folks but all I know is that I have a Dell computer and a VCR and a
Hi-8 camcorder, and needs to know exactly how to connect these together to
able me to use Windows Movie Maker.

P.S.
maybe someone can give me some advise on other programs to use that are real
simple and is able to be used when downloaded.

Thanx Thanx Thanx!!!

VCRs and Hi8 camcorders are analog... so you need a capture device that
converts the analog into digital.

See the Analog Video Capture section of my website for some overall info,
links to capture devices, and some user comments on them.

If you have Windows XP, you already have Movie Maker... start with it.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org

..
"School Girl making movies" <School Girl making
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top