Good Site for using Com in C#.Web

  • Start date Start date

Ramesh

hi,
I like to use COM in my application. I would like to
know the following information.
1. How to create COM in C#.Net Web ( i know litter bit).
2. How to change assembly info to use this COM.
3. How to Register using regsvs, Global Assembly
Cache, creating Strong name and etc.,
4. How to call COM from C#.Net Web page.
5. Other info.

Anybody knows any good site for getting this info.(like
step by step examble). It is urgent.

Thanks in advance.

-Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

In MSDN, there are many articles related to .net COM interop.
Below are 2 tutorial about COM interop

tutorial1:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cssample/ht
ml/vcsamcominteropsample.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cssample/ht
ml/vcsamcominteroppart2sample.asp
tutorial2:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/csref/html/
vcoricominteroptutorial.asp

Hope this helps.
If you still have any concern, please feel free to let me known.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "Ramesh" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Ramesh" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Good Site for using Com in C#.Web
| Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:58:32 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| hi,
| I like to use COM in my application. I would like to
| know the following information.
| 1. How to create COM in C#.Net Web ( i know litter bit).
| 2. How to change assembly info to use this COM.
| 3. How to Register using regsvs, Global Assembly
| Cache, creating Strong name and etc.,
| 4. How to call COM from C#.Net Web page.
| 5. Other info.
|
| Anybody knows any good site for getting this info.(like
| step by step examble). It is urgent.
|
| Thanks in advance.
|
| -Ramesh

Back