Full Window

  • Start date Start date

Leonard Wood

I am learning netobjects Fusion 8. I have the ability to
open a full screen window( all that is showing is a
horizontal and vertical scroll bar nothing else). The
problem is I have idea how to close the window. Surely
there is way. Help me.
Thanks,
Leonard Wood

Leonard Wood said in news:[email protected]:
I am learning netobjects Fusion 8. I have the ability to
open a full screen window( all that is showing is a
horizontal and vertical scroll bar nothing else). The
problem is I have idea how to close the window. Surely
there is way. Help me.
Thanks,
Leonard Wood

F11 to change from fullscreen window to whatever was the prior recorded size. Then use whatever you were used to using in a normal window.

The "X" button at the top rightside still works. If you enabled auto-hide for the toolbar, just move the mouse to the top of the screen to unhide the toolbar to get the "X" (close) button.

Alt-F4 to close the window.

Thanks much ALT-F4 did the trick. Can you tell me where
this is documented. I couldn't find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Leonard Wood
Leonard Wood said in news:2a84d01c466c8$e29a4570 [email protected]:

F11 to change from fullscreen window to whatever was the
prior recorded size. Then use whatever you were used to
using in a normal window.
The "X" button at the top rightside still works. If you
enabled auto-hide for the toolbar, just move the mouse to
the top of the screen to unhide the toolbar to get
the "X" (close) button.

(e-mail address removed) said in
Thanks much ALT-F4 did the trick. Can you tell me where
this is documented. I couldn't find it anywhere.
<snip>

It's in the help. Start -> Help and Support -> search on "windows keyboard shortcuts". Read the listed article titled "Windows Keyboard Shortcuts Overview".

Or just open IE's Control menu (Alt-Spacebar or click on the top left icon in the titlebar). Look to the right of the "Close" function. That's the shortcut. You'll see the shortcuts in the menus to the right of their function.

Back
Top