Frontpage 2003 link bar and IE7

Reaction score
A thousand apologies if something like this has already been raised, but i couldnt find anything.

I have just been informed that on one of the websites i created
www.culterboysclub.co.uk is having problems on Internet Explorer
version 7, where the links on the left hand frame, where i am using a
link bar, is opening the pages also in the left hand frame. I am
using IE6 on my works computer, and i am not seeing the same problem.
So basically, the website is working ok on IE6 but not on
IE7.....stranger even still, the other website which i maintain,
www.nrgfl.co.uk uses the same type of frame and link bar, and it seems
to be ok.

Anyone else have similar issues, or can explain?
Ta muchly :wall:

I'm not sure what is causing that as they are javascript links, but I'd reload it in frontpage and make sure that the "target" frame is set correctly. If it still doesn't work it may be worth just using text links instead :)

Ian Cunningham said:
I'm not sure what is causing that as they are javascript links, but I'd reload it in frontpage and make sure that the "target" frame is set correctly. If it still doesn't work it may be worth just using text links instead :)
Thats the bit i dont understand - the target frame (there is no option when using the Front Page Add in LinkBar) - might have to go back to webstyle again as text frames will be a nightmare, considering amount of links that are there - anyway the target frame shouldnt be pointing in the right direction for IE6 and below but incorrectly for IE7, it just doesnt make sense. Anyhows i will have to take laptop home tonight, as Frontpage is on IE6 operating system, and work between that and home PC which is using IE7, and see what happens.....text links arrrgghhhhhh :eek:

Back