form with 2 subforms

  • Start date Start date

Rabin Dranath

I have a main form with 2 subforms. 1st subform is the
parent of the 2nd subform.
Mainform & the 1 stsubform show data proprely. 2nd subform
does not show data at all. I even follwed NWIND sample
database example.
Without the main form, if i tried making the 1st subform
as the main form, then 2nd subform show data properly.

I also tried making the 1stsubform as a form & 2nd subform
as the subform.(nested). Then the main from show, 1st
subform show data, but the nested subform does not even
display.
Please help.

I have a main form with 2 subforms. 1st subform is the
parent of the 2nd subform.
Mainform & the 1 stsubform show data proprely. 2nd subform
does not show data at all. I even follwed NWIND sample
database example.
Without the main form, if i tried making the 1st subform
as the main form, then 2nd subform show data properly.

Please post some information about these subforms so we can see how to
help:

- The SourceObject property of each Subform control
- The Master Link Field and Child Link Field
- the SQL view of the Recordsource property of each of the three forms

Hi,

Check your Master/Child Link Fields in your subReport controls.

What do they say?

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support

"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."

| From: "Rabin Dranath" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Rabin Dranath" <[email protected]>
| Subject: form with 2 subforms
| Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 06:01:46 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.forms
|
| I have a main form with 2 subforms. 1st subform is the
| parent of the 2nd subform.
| Mainform & the 1 stsubform show data proprely. 2nd subform
| does not show data at all. I even follwed NWIND sample
| database example.
| Without the main form, if i tried making the 1st subform
| as the main form, then 2nd subform show data properly.
|
| I also tried making the 1stsubform as a form & 2nd subform
| as the subform.(nested). Then the main from show, 1st
| subform show data, but the nested subform does not even
| display.
| Please help.

Back
Top