Form Backcolors

  • Start date Start date

Hello

my database must be able to run on a 256 color screen setting because of our internal netwrok..... Thus I must change colors so that they work with this setting (on my screen "32 bit" all is good but when on the network many color come out very choppy). Where can I get a listing a color that are compatible with a 256 solor palette

the backcolor format setting uses numbers like "13434828" what the heck is this? I've used HEx and RGB but what is that number supposed to be

Any help is greatly appreciated

Daniel

From: "=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFA=?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: Form Backcolors
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:41:02 -0700

Hello,

my database must be able to run on a 256 color screen setting
because of our internal netwrok..... Thus I must change colors
so that they work with this setting (on my screen "32 bit" all
is good but when on the network many color come out very choppy).
Where can I get a listing a color that are compatible with a
256 solor palette?
--------------------
Hi Daniel,

Best practice is to set your development machine to 256 colors only so you
can experience the look and feel of your forms at the development stage.
the backcolor format setting uses numbers like "13434828"
what the heck is this? I've used HEx and RGB but what is
that number supposed to be?
That color represents the combination of the amount of red, green and blue.
If you want to accurately specify the colors programmatically you should
use the function RGB() for the Backcolor property of the form.

Hope this helps,

Back
Top