Force win pic&fax view to show exif info ?

Andy100

Is there any way to force the 'Win pic & fax viewer' to show exif
information ON the picture as i view it, it knows the info (Right click -
properties), so can i make it overlay it onto the pic i'm looking at
(date/time) ??

Cheers
Andy

Feng Mao

Hi Andy,

That is a good suggestion. However, I am afraid that Windows Pictures & Fax
Viewer does not have such feature at this moment. If you would like to see
the extended information like Date Taken,

If you have Office 2003 installed,you may use Microsoft Office Picture
Manager. In Office Picture Manager, you can enable Task Pane by clicking
View (menu) -> Task Pane (menu). Then you will see it on the right.

If you do not have Office 2003 installed, you may use Windows Explorer, and
enable Thumbnail view. Move the mouse on the preview, you will see some
properties.

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards,

Feng Mao [MSFT], MCSE