font size

  • Start date Start date

For some reason my font looks my much larger in the IE browser view than it
does in Frontpage. The smallest font looks tiny while I'm using frontpage,
but is quite large in the browser view. Is this normal? I've seen really
small font on some web sites, so I know there must be some way to reduce the
size.

Check the text settings in IE by going to View | Text Size and make sure
that Medium is selected. This is often the culprit.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Select View | textsize in IE

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Thanks! That worked! I have a question though. I noticed that on some web
sites when I change the view the font size stays the same. Is there anyway to
set the size for my site?

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
Select View | textsize in IE

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: font size
Subject: font size

For some reason my font looks my much larger in the IE
browser view than it does in Frontpage. The smallest font
looks tiny while I'm using frontpage, but is quite large in
the browser view. Is this normal? I've seen really small font
on some web sites, so I know there must be some way to reduce
the size

No.
It is always possible to change the font size in any browser.
In IE:
View->Text Size

If that fails, then
Tools->Internet Options - General tab
Click the Accessibility button, and choose one or more options.

Other browsers are easier:
Firefox:
View->Text Size (Works on almost every web page, including those that IE
cannot change)
Tools->Options - General Page
Click Fonts and Colors
Set up fonts and tick "Always use my fonts" checkbox.

--
Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)