Folderr options

  • Start date Start date

Davo

Here is a good question. One of my users is having a
problem keeping the tool/folder/options/settings to stay
set. They always return to default settings. Is their a
setting in the registry that I can set to fix the problem

Mahalo.
Davo

Sounds to me like there is a policy being applied that is not allowing the
changes.
Is this a roaming profile or local?
Joe Griffin [MS]
Windows 2000 Server Setup Team