Execute command in Right Click through VBA

  • Start date Start date

Vikesh Jain

Dear All,

I am using Excel 2007. I have a password protected addin which adds a
command to the right click menu. so if I have to run the macro, I have
to right click and then select the command to execute it.

The problem is that i want to run this macro from the ribbon - can you
please tell me what code should be written so that whenever any one
presses the button on the ribbon then this macro is run.

Further I don't know about the name of the macro - if i knew, i could
have written a code which directly executes this macro.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Vikesh

Why don't you ask the author of the add-in?
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Vikesh Jain" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Dear All,
I am using Excel 2007. I have a password protected addin which adds a
command to the right click menu. so if I have to run the macro, I have
to right click and then select the command to execute it.
The problem is that i want to run this macro from the ribbon - can you
please tell me what code should be written so that whenever any one
presses the button on the ribbon then this macro is run.
Further I don't know about the name of the macro - if i knew, i could
have written a code which directly executes this macro.
Can you please help?
Thanks
Vikesh

Back