Error while processing records

  • Start date Start date

Ramesh

hi
I am trying to insert 50,000 random records in the SQL
server. I have created COM for inserting records. When i
started inserting, after 44152 records it displayed
following error message.
"
Distributed transaction completed. Either enlist this
session in
a new transactions or the Null transaction.
"

Anybody knows about this problem. But if i write program
without COM it is working fine.

thanks,
Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

I think what Greg wanted to get are the key information to solve your
problem,
you may need provide us these information, so that we can indepth
understand your
problem.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "Ramesh" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Ramesh" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Error while processing records
| Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:52:59 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| hi
| I am trying to insert 50,000 random records in the SQL
| server. I have created COM for inserting records. When i
| started inserting, after 44152 records it displayed
| following error message.
| "
| Distributed transaction completed. Either enlist this
| session in
| a new transactions or the Null transaction.
| "
|
| Anybody knows about this problem. But if i write program
| without COM it is working fine.
|
| thanks,
| Ramesh

Back