Error. Please Help

  • Start date Start date

Leo

I edited a GPO for system services restriccions and then
this error appears when I restarted the server (test
enviroment)

At least one service or driver failed during system
startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for
details.

I deleted the GPO and I restarted the servar again and
the error still appears.

What can I do??

Check the System Event Viewer log for errors - what driver or service does
it indicate has not started? What is the exact error message it displays?

From the details of the error message, you should be able to determine what
particular driver or service is causing the issue. You can then examine
that particular item for issues (reinstall the drivers, ensure the service
permissions are correct, query the knowledge base for the specific text of
the error, etc.)

David Pharr, (e-mail address removed)

| From: "Leo" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Leo" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Error. Please Help
| Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:44:21 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
|
| I edited a GPO for system services restriccions and then
| this error appears when I restarted the server (test
| enviroment)
|
| At least one service or driver failed during system
| startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for
| details.
|
| I deleted the GPO and I restarted the servar again and
| the error still appears.
|
| What can I do??

Back
Top