Error on page

  • Start date Start date

Kelly468

IE6 will not open my hotmail messages, I keep getting the
message, "error on page", please help!

In addition to Jan || if you have some pop up killer or security software
active the error may be generated by the tool.

From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
Subject: Re: "Error on page" error
Quite by accident I discovered what was causing my problem. I use a utility
called AdSubtract to suppress all those annoying pop up ads, banners, etc.
When I shut the utility off, the error on page problems goes away.

From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
--

The only popup blocker I have is the MSN toolbar. I
should disable that?

If it's easy to do that Yes then you can enable it.
I do not use MSN so cannot give you the instructions.

Back
Top