Error in method 'CurrentDb' from object '_Application'

• Thread starter Thread starter Albert F.
  • Start date Start date
A

Albert F.

Dear friends, after a few years using Access I finally found an error I can't resolve, :-), when opening the wizard to create a form I get the error:

I have reinstaled Access and all the office twice and the error is still there. On the net I've found something about the reasignation tables (?¿?¿?) but no information about resolving... any idea?? please help... :-)

Thanks in advance !

Albert F.
(e-mail address removed)
(remove XX to answer)

PS: I think this is the right news board for this question, if it isn't please apologise me.

Have you tryed to check reference "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library" ?

If not, open VBE-window (Alt + F11). Select Tool/Reference and check "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library". Try to compile the code after this is done?

// Niklas
"Albert F." <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet Dear friends, after a few years using Access I finally found an error I can't resolve, :-), when opening the wizard to create a form I get the error:

I have reinstaled Access and all the office twice and the error is still there. On the net I've found something about the reasignation tables (?¿?¿?) but no information about resolving... any idea?? please help... :-)

Thanks in advance !

Albert F.
(e-mail address removed)
(remove XX to answer)

PS: I think this is the right news board for this question, if it isn't please apologise me.

Hi niklas, your are great !! The problem was de dll was not in the right place... something about win auto updates, now is working fine. Thanks a lot,if you evr come to Barcelona you have a paid cafe or beer !! :-)

Thanks again.

Albert F.
"Niklas Östergren" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensajeHave you tryed to check reference "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library" ?

If not, open VBE-window (Alt + F11). Select Tool/Reference and check "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library". Try to compile the code after this is done?

// Niklas
"Albert F." <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet Dear friends, after a few years using Access I finally found an error Ican't resolve, :-), when opening the wizard to create a form I get the error:

Thanks in advance !

Albert F.
(e-mail address removed)
(remove XX to answer)

PS: I think this is the right news board for this question, if it isn'tplease apologise me.

Hi Albert

I´m glade I could help!

Where in Bracelona 1995 but it was so damned hot. We passed Sevilla 1.5 weeks later with our motorbikes. + 43 degrees celsius in the shadow. Not realy what I´m use to. You know we have poolar bear´s walking on our streets here in Sweden ;-)

// Niklas
Hi niklas, your are great !! The problem was de dll was not in the right place... something about win auto updates, now is working fine. Thanks a lot, if you evr come to Barcelona you have a paid cafe or beer !! :-)

Thanks again.

Albert F.
"Niklas Östergren" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje Have you tryed to check reference "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library" ?

// Niklas
"Albert F." <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet Dear friends, after a few years using Access I finally found an error I can't resolve, :-), when opening the wizard to create a form I get the error:

Thanks in advance !

Albert F.
(e-mail address removed)
(remove XX to answer)

Hi Nikklas, extrange place your country with bears in the streets :-) We only have such animals like in futbol match days, they use to wear team hats, scarfs and cry a lot. :-)

You are right, Barcelona in summer is quite hot so we leave the city and let them to the tourists ;-))

Albert
"Niklas Östrergren" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje Hi Albert

I´m glade I could help!

Where in Bracelona 1995 but it was so damned hot. We passed Sevilla 1.5 weeks later with our motorbikes. + 43 degrees celsius in the shadow. Not realy what I´m use to. You know we have poolar bear´s walking on our streets here in Sweden ;-)

// Niklas
Hi niklas, your are great !! The problem was de dll was not in the right place... something about win auto updates, now is working fine. Thanks a lot, if you evr come to Barcelona you have a paid cafe or beer !! :-)

Thanks again.

Albert F.
"Niklas Östergren" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje Have you tryed to check reference "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library" ?

// Niklas

Thanks in advance !

Albert F.
(e-mail address removed)
(remove XX to answer)

Back