Error 80072efd

  • Start date Start date

whats with this it has been working for almost a year now nothing. I am able
to use my hotmail email account to send emails with no problem but now i
cannot use my windows live messenger for IM's and that is all my relatives
have to use in Europe. Uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing My yahoo
account works fine every thing else work but this and i rely on this Im
account heavely to talk to relatives abroad can anyone help and give me
somewhere to turn. Thanks

Hello, Brian!

Have a look on the following link
http://msn-errors.blogspot.com/2006/11/windows-live-messenger-error-code.html

HTH
--
With best regards, Vadym Stetsiak.
Blog: http://vadmyst.blogspot.com

You wrote on Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:37:04 -0700:

BiP> whats with this it has been working for almost a year now nothing.
BiP> I am able to use my hotmail email account to send emails with no
BiP> problem but now i cannot use my windows live messenger for IM's
BiP> and that is all my relatives have to use in Europe. Uninstalled
BiP> and reinstalled still nothing My yahoo account works fine every
BiP> thing else work but this and i rely on this Im account heavely to
BiP> talk to relatives abroad can anyone help and give me somewhere to
BiP> turn. Thanks

Back
Top