em - Windows Internet Explorer has encountered problem.

  • Start date Start date

coyote

and must close. I have gone into the details and with my
research hav seen 4 or 5 different app versions and so
forth. All I know is that ot was working and know it is
not. I uninstalled IE 6.0 and re-installed it okay.
Still get the error after re-boot. I know when it comes
to my pc I'm stupid but it sucks when the one at work runs
exactly what you have at home and it works perfectly.
Anybody have any ideas or fixes that I might be able to
run. Have been using MSN to get by but I love IE. Thanks
everybody!!! Coyote (Rob M.)

Thanks Don I'll give it try tonight!!!!

.

Back