Ecma-334 C# Language Specification

  • Start date Start date

Tony Whitter

Does anyone know how much changed between the final draft dated October 2002
and the Ecma-334 C# Language Specification 2nd edition dated December 2002
and if there is a change history document anywhere?
Thanks in anticipation.
Tony

Hi Tony,

You can refer to "Ecma-334 C# Language Specification 2nd edition" at the
link below:
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/Standards/stnindex.htm

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "Tony Whitter" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Ecma-334 C# Language Specification
| Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:41:12 +0100
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Does anyone know how much changed between the final draft dated October
2002
| and the Ecma-334 C# Language Specification 2nd edition dated December 2002
| and if there is a change history document anywhere?
| Thanks in anticipation.
| Tony

Hi Jeffrey,
Many thanks for the reply. I already have the standards, what I'm really
trying to find out is if it's worth printing them to replace my printed
Final Drafts and if it's worth re-reading them or if so little changed that
it's not worth it. :)
Kind regards,
Tony

Tony Whitter said:
Many thanks for the reply. I already have the standards, what I'm really
trying to find out is if it's worth printing them to replace my printed
Final Drafts and if it's worth re-reading them or if so little changed that
it's not worth it. :)

Don't forget that you don't need to print them out yourself at all -
you can order them from ECMA for free, and they just get delivered to
you. I've got 334 and 335 here - very nice indeed.

Thanks for the tip, I emailed them about availability in the UK and was just
waiting for a reply. Do I assume you just pay carriage and the like or is it
completely FOC?
Kind regards,
Tony

Tony Whitter said:
Thanks for the tip, I emailed them about availability in the UK and was just
waiting for a reply. Do I assume you just pay carriage and the like or is it
completely FOC?

Completely FOC - and I'm in the UK too, so they're definitely available
here :)

Back
Top