Dos Program: PFS First Choice on XP SP2

  • Start date Start date

Perry Ellsworth

Hi all I've got a serious but common problem with running PFS First Choice
(A dos program) on XP SP2. I did get it working on XP prior to SP2 (once)
using instructions from dgr on 18 May 2004. Now all I get no matter what I
do is error 6009.

Anyone still able to run this program on XP after the SP2 upgrade plz msg me
as this is a very urgent request.

Thanks in advance,
Perry ([email protected])

The Environment size can be controlled via properties > memory > Initial
Environment

I have set this to various settings such as 1024 , 2048 4096 , and auto.

No result, If you would like further information I could send the following
files:

%SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT
%SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT

I also could supply the instructions I used to get it going on XP prior to
SP2 (Maybe a strange conincidence)

Maybe someone else has had some experience with PFS First Choice in XP
Environments. Or other Dos program
experiences under XP, might be an interesting conversation at least :-)

Thanks in advance,
Perry ([email protected]