Does WMM supprt AVI format

  • Start date Start date

I currently have about an hour of footage of my son that I shot using my
digital camera. I know the quality is crappy, but it is all in AVI format.
I want to burn this footage to DVD. Will I need to convert it before I can
burn it with WMM? I already have nero start smart. If so, are there any
inexpensive converters out there available to download, or should I purchase
some software. Again, if so, what do I purchase?

it depends on the compression codec used to make it... try it in Movie
Maker..... if it doesn't work, see the Import Movie Source Files > Video >
AVI page of my website....
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 website - http://www.papajohn.org
MM2 Tips and Tricks: http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=4693
Online Newsletters: http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/PapaJohn/Index.aspx

"I am losing my mind and money" <I am losing my mind and
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top