Disapearing Windows

  • Start date Start date

Hello
Every once in a while I get this problem in different computer. Whenever I
click on a link that is supposed to open a new windaw, or when I chosse any
link to be open in a new window:

The new window will open and compltely disapear, but its icon is still
there. The only way to see it is by chossing to maximize the icon.

Any idea why?

Hi,
When you right-click the button on the taskbar, there are options for "size"
and "move" right? Experiment with Size first, using the arrow keys on the
keyboard. Then try the Move option with the arrow keys. Your window is
probably very small, maybe just a few pixels, and might even be off the
screen. Once you can see it, drag it out to the desired size and make it the
last IE window you close.

Hope this helps,
Don
MVP IE/OE

"Omran" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Actualy, I tried that and the problem is: The whole window disapears
compltely and there is nothing to drag or resize.
The icon in the task bar is there and I can only maximize, and when it is
maximized, I cannot even resize.

If you right-click the button on the taskbar, are there options for "move"
and "size?"

Another possibility... with no other windows open, right-click on the
taskbar (not on a button or icon) and choose "cascade." Does that make the
window visible?

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

Omran said:
Actualy, I tried that and the problem is: The whole window disapears
compltely and there is nothing to drag or resize.
The icon in the task bar is there and I can only maximize, and when it is
maximized, I cannot even resize.

Use the arrows on the keyboard.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Hello
I did try that before and it did not help.

I just tried Cascade from the task tool bar and now It Is Working
Thanks to everyone who responded

Back
Top