Diane Poremsky's Proud Example Of Idiotic Posting

  • Start date Start date

D. Spencer Hines

Ms. Poremsky is so proud of this piece of idle gibberish she posts it on her
own website at:

<http://www.poremsky.com/p/silence_of_the_gurus.htm>

Hilarious!

Hoist with her own petar.

DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

--------------------Cordon Sanitaire----------------------------------

THE SILENCE OF THE GURUS

Starring...

Jodie Foster as Special Agent Diane Poremsky, FBI

Anthony Hopkins as Roy "Hannibal" Lehrer

"Whereof we cannot speak, thereof we must remain silent" - Ludwig
Wittgenstein

Act I, Scene 1. [A maximum security prison cell block]

DP: Dr. Lehrer, my name is Diane Poremsky. I'm with the FBI Behavioral
Science Unit. May I talk with you?

HL: Certainly, my dear. What would you like to know?

DP: Actually, I've put some questions in the form of an Access database
embedded in a Word 2K file. If you'll just fill in the blanks it will
automatically send itself as an attachment to my Washington office.

HL: So you think you can figure me out...you think I'm some kind of
cross-linked file you can fix with your Scandisk and your Norton Disk
Doctor, is that it Agent Poremsky?

DP: It's just a simple questionnaire.

HL: Someone once sent me a questionnaire in e-mail. I ate his liver with
some fava beans and a nice Chianti...he sent me no attachments after that.

DP: I've read about that case. They call it...

HL: The Silence of the Spammers.

DP: So you admit that you're a serial killer?

HL: Why should I kill serially when it's so much more efficient to kill in
parallel? So many more bites per second you know.

DP: About the questionnaire...

HL: Poremsky, is that Russian, or perhaps Polish?

DP: Well, in fact...

HL: I ate a Polish ham once. His call sign was SP9EIJ. I baked his shoulder
with a honey mustard sauce and a couple of russet potatoes...

DP: I believe I have a file on that...

HL: The Silence of the Hams.

DP: Dr. Lehrer, is that a computer in your cell?

HL: Do you like it? I carved the motherboard myself from a prison bed frame.

DP: Have you always built your own computers?

HL: Well, I did buy a Dell once. They sent a nice young man out to fix it. I
told him not to put his hand near the power supply.

DP: He wasn't grounded?

HL: He wasn't grounded but he was ground. I ate his pancreas with special
sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun.

DP: And the computer?

HL: It smelled like burnt toast for a week. And it kept failing the system
memory check.

DP: Oh, no, not...

HL: Yes, Diane...

DP: Please don't say it...

HL: The Silence of the RAM.

DP: <sigh>. Well, Dr. Lehrer, I can see that you are in no mood to
cooperate. Perhaps we'll continue this interview another time.

HL: Au revoir Diane. See you on the Internet.

by Jim Fadden <who's going to be on review _forever_>

Posted to Windows 98 Give-And-Take List on June 30, 2000

You hoople headed idiot.

:
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:
:

D. Spencer Hines said:
Hoist with her own petar.

If you are going to do this, at least get it right. It's PetarD - an
explosive charge with which to blow in gates.....

You need to take a close look at William Shakespeare's _Hamlet_.

When you have done that come back for further basic instruction.

But Not Here...

I'm shutting this thread down.

'Nuff Said.

D. Spencer Hines said:
You need to take a close look at William Shakespeare's _Hamlet_.

When you have done that come back for further basic instruction.

Unfortunately Shakespeare was not a Royal Engineer. A Petard, with a "D" is
an explosive charge that is fixed halfway up the gate of a fortified
enclosure in order to blow a hole in it.
People who got hung up with it were killed. Hence the phrase "hoisted with
his own petard".

Thank you for reminding me of my late friend Roy Lehrer - the anniversary of
his death is approaching. He was a retired Marine who loved to tinker with
computers. It's a shame his life was cut short. He knew more about computers
and Windows than you ever will.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

D. Spencer Hines said:
[...]

You crossposting moron Troll. I called it when you showed up again last year. Go get
a life

--
Peter

Gordon said:
Unfortunately Shakespeare was not a Royal Engineer. A Petard, with a "D"
is an explosive charge that is fixed halfway up the gate of a fortified
enclosure in order to blow a hole in it.
People who got hung up with it were killed. Hence the phrase "hoisted
with his own petard".

In Spanish, it's Petardos. Petardas, OTOH, can be found here:

http://www.petardas.com/

Alias

So this NG has now become a group designed for character
assassination. Pity.

---------------------------

Doug W. said:
So this NG has now become a group designed for character assassination.
Pity.

And we care about this because...................

Get on with the real reasons for using the NG

So this NG has now become a group designed for character
assassination. Pity.

This particular character, DSH, has insulted and defamed so many
people in the other newsgroups that he has wrecked with his
trollish behaviour that I thought it might be better to warn
people about him in these groups (not "this NG" - he hardly ever
posts to just one).

Discerning people have already seen through him, of course.

James

This particular character, DSH, has insulted and defamed so many
people in the other newsgroups that he has wrecked with his
trollish behaviour that I thought it might be better to warn
people about him in these groups (not "this NG" - he hardly ever
posts to just one).

He's looking for attention, like a child throwing a tantrum. All that needs
to happen is to completely shun him and he'll stop eventually. There would
no longer be any fun in posting if there were no reaction.

I'm shutting this thread down.

You can't shut this thread down. I will not allow you do anything of the
sort! :=)

--
Norman
~Shine, bright morning light,

Brian Tillman said:
He's looking for attention, like a child throwing a tantrum. All that
needs to happen is to completely shun him and he'll stop eventually.
There would no longer be any fun in posting if there were no reaction.
I agree. Reading rants about DSH is almost as offensive as reading the
genuine article. A word to the wise here should be sufficient.

Earle

Back
Top