Deployment

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I recently completed my first application in VBDot.net. Everything went fine until I attempted to deploy the project. I created an installation disc and everything the trial worked fine on the computer the application was created on which of course has the VB dotnet program. (Windows XP). When I tested the program on my notebook however it was a problem. The program installed OK but when I attempted to open it I get the following: " Common Language Runtime debugging service application has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id = 0xfff50aaf {-718161}, Thread id = 0xfffb35b3 {-313933}. I am new to this any idea what my problem is and how to fix?

I recently completed my first application in VBDot.net. Everything went fine until I attempted to deploy the project. I created an installation disc and everything the trial worked fine on the computer the application was created on which of course has the VB dotnet program. (Windows XP). When I tested the program on my notebook however it was a problem. The program installed OK but when I attempted to open it I get the following: " Common Language Runtime debugging
service application has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id = 0xfff50aaf {-718161}, Thread id = 0xfffb35b3 {-313933}. I am new to this any idea what my problem is and how to fix?

Do you have the .NET runtime installed on the laptop?

Back