Date and Time in IE

  • Start date Start date
The workaround will not work. I am trying to perform a screen print of a page
being viewed for auditing purposes. To so that the page was view/accessed at
a particular date/time, I want to be able to show the date/time on the screen
with the image. I know that printing the page will show the date, but that is
not what I want to accomplish.

Thanks
Emma

I confirm: TClockEx will make your clock display the complete
Date & Time, with your exact preferred format.

In addition I suggest the following settings for TClockEx
Properties:

1) Clock \Clock Format: « ddd d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss zz »

This format will give you: « Mon 4 Jul 2005 15:35:02 +0200 »,
which is almost exactly (I just removed the comma) the official
format that you find in the header of 95% of the email messages
(in OE, « <Ctrl><F3> » in a message will show its source,
including header)

2) Menu \Mouse actions: Single = Copy, Double = Calendar

Very handy:
- in the clock, just one click;
- then in the message you are about to send, a click (to get
focus) and <Ctrl>V will paste the date and time, complete
from TZ to seconds (hence clear to anyone on the planet),
at the exact time you clicked the clock.

- In the clock, double-click will open the calendar (which is
also very convenient to use).

3) Advanced: check "Show memory load line",
uncheck "Load automatically when Windows starts"
(and accordingly put a shortcut in
« C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup »).

Paris, Mon 4 Jul 2005 15:52:30 +0200