Database record add

  • Start date Start date

I have the following macro that adds a record to the database "TimeRecords"

Application.Goto Reference:="Export_Data"
Selection.Copy
Application.Goto Reference:="PT_Data" 'first row of database
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(rowOffset:=1, columnOffset:=0).Activate

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues

My problem is the database range does not expand to add this record

I do not want to use the user database form to add this record

oldjay

See the reply to your post in the misc. group.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Oldjay" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have the following macro that adds a record to the database "TimeRecords"
Application.Goto Reference:="Export_Data"
Selection.Copy
Application.Goto Reference:="PT_Data" 'first row of database
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(rowOffset:=1, columnOffset:=0).Activate

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
My problem is the database range does not expand to add this record
I do not want to use the user database form to add this record
oldjay

Back
Top