Custom Source Control

  • Start date Start date

Tony Liu

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to create a custom source control that
can be used with Visual Studio .NET. If yes, where should I start to look
out for info?

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

I think after you have created your custom source control, you can use
VSIP(Visual Studio Integrator Program) to integrate it into Visual
Studio.Net.
VSIP provides you with the tools and information you need to integrate your
products into the Visual Studio .NET environment. VSIP, which is a
collection of SDKs, is a developer suite and platform that gives VSIP
partners finer and more extensive control over the environment by providing
access to more interfaces and full Visual Studio .NET Help integration.With
VSIP, partners are able to provide greater functionality in their users'
design environment.

For more details about VSIP, you can visit:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/vsip/default.asp

Hope this helps,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "Tony Liu" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Custom Source Control
| Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:29:23 +0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to create a custom source control
that
| can be used with Visual Studio .NET. If yes, where should I start to look
| out for info?
|
| Thanks
| Tony

Back