Custom links in start menu

Is there a way to put customer links in the start menu? More specifically, I
want to create a link to my downloads folder like the links to pictures and
music. Is this possible?

Thanks

housetrained

Sugaruss said:
Is there a way to put customer links in the start menu? More
specifically, I
want to create a link to my downloads folder like the links to pictures
and
music. Is this possible?

Thanks

Yes, right click and drag the icon down to the start menu button and then as
the tree expands you can direct the programme where you want the s/c to
appear.

That won't put the link on the right-hand side of the start menu though, but
merely at the top of the left side. I'm curious if you can do it on the
right side.

KristleBawl

Right-click on a blank spot top or bottom of the list and click Proerties.

Click the top button Customize.

Scroll down to Personal Folder and set it to Display As Menu.

If your 'downloads' folder isn't already there then you can move it into
your Personal folder.

It isn't exactly what you want but i's a way to do it.

KB

"Sugaruss" wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...