Ctrl-Enter Hotkey does not work!!!

  • Start date Start date

Boc210

ok i try and pride myself on working faster than most
computers i've come across. This is a major part to the
fact that i know alot of hotkeys. My problems comes when a
hotkey does not work. I had this problem with IE 6 where
the ctrl-enter command in the address bar which adds
Htt://www. ______ .com in place for you does not work. I
thought maybe something had been corrupt so i formatted my
computer and reinstalled everything and it worked only
once, i then thought i was doing something wrong but it
just never worked again nomatter what i've done. I've look
around and i cannot seem to find why it does not work
anymore.Plz help

Solution: Registry fix.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoCo
mplete]
"Append Completion"="no"
"Use AutoComplete"="yes"
"AutoSuggest"="no"

Changing "Append Completion" from "no" to "yes" will restore the function.

--

Henri Leboeuf

"Boc210" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ok i try and pride myself on working faster than most
> computers i've come across. This is a major part to the
> fact that i know alot of hotkeys. My problems comes when a
> hotkey does not work. I had this problem with IE 6 where
> the ctrl-enter command in the address bar which adds
> Htt://www. ______ .com in place for you does not work. I
> thought maybe something had been corrupt so i formatted my
> computer and reinstalled everything and it worked only
> once, i then thought i was doing something wrong but it
> just never worked again nomatter what i've done. I've look
> around and i cannot seem to find why it does not work
> anymore.Plz help

i got the same problem.
and your solution fixed it.
thanx alot