Creating Live Shows

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi
I am currently involved in a C# Project, whereby we need to give some presentations to different clients over the internet
The best solution we are trying to implement is to DISPLAY our Desktop live to the clients in their browsers or some other form of application, where the user can only view our current (Screens), so that they can view all our presentations as if they are sitting at our machine.
What are our options ? towards implementing such a solution
Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated

With Regard
Syed

Hi Syed,

One really simple and free solution that will work if both sides of the presentation have WindowsXP and MSN Messenger is the ability to Request Remote Assistance from anyone that you are in a Messenger conversation with.

If you want to pre-record your demonstration and don't mind spending a few bucks for the convenience you can try the www.qarbon.com products (ViewletBuilder - outputs voice, screen, mouse and is customizable -- makes a composite java based streaming application that you can place on any website).

Qarbon also has a new 'live-show' type product which you could try called MettingPlace. I think all their products have a free trial period so it might work for you...

--
~~~~~~~~~~
Tommie Carter
tcarternyc(at)hotmail.com (messenger use)
--
Hi,
I am currently involved in a C# Project, whereby we need to give some presentations to different clients over the internet.
The best solution we are trying to implement is to DISPLAY our Desktop live to the clients in their browsers or some other form of application, where the user can only view our current (Screens), so that they can view all our presentations as if they are sitting at our machine.
What are our options ? towards implementing such a solution.
Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

With Regards
Syed

Back