CounterSample class

  • Start date Start date

Krishna

Can some body tell me the list of performance counter
types that require CounterSample class Calculate method
for measuring performance values? Timer100NsInverse is
one of them. Are there any other counter types?
Thanks,

NextValue() should always be suffecient. NextValue infact always calls
CounterSample.Calculate to do the calculation.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ryan Byington [MS]

| From: "Krishna" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Krishna" <[email protected]>
| Subject: CounterSample class
| Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:25:44 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework
|
| Can some body tell me the list of performance counter
| types that require CounterSample class Calculate method
| for measuring performance values? Timer100NsInverse is
| one of them. Are there any other counter types?
| Thanks,

Back
Top