COOKIES

  • Start date Start date

When I try to purchase something I often, though not always, get a message
that I cannot proceed because my browser does not accept cookies. Every
setting that I can see is set to accept cookies and in fact there have been
thousands of them in files. What am i doing wrong.

Hi,
Check settings at Internet Options> Privacy. Are privacy settings at either
low or accept all?

Do you have another program running that's blocking cookies?

More cookie articles:
814141 - Error Message Your Web Browser Options Are Currently Set to Disable
Cookies...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814141
Q175662 - Error Message Not Accepting Cookies:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q175662
299331 - Web Site Reports That You Must Enable Cookies:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299331
Q315207 - Error Message Cannot Open Webpage Because Cookies Are Not Enabled:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q315207
Q317689 - Error Message Your Browser Is Not Currently Set to Accept Cookies:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q317689
and
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm#cookies

Hope this helps,