Congratulations to our new PPT MVPs for 2004!!!

  • Start date Start date

April Dalke [MSFT[

For those of you who have not heard, we have 3 new PPT MVPs. I want to take
this opportunity to congratulate Bill Foley, Bill Dilworth, and Glenna Shaw
to the distinguished group of PPT MVPs. Thank you all for your amazing
contributions!!

April Dalke
MS MVP Lead

Want to know more about the MVP program??
mvp.support.microsoft.com

Hi,

WooHoo! Now someone else to fetch the coffee!

Congratulations and keep working <g>!

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

I'm not worthy! Some day I'll make you proud of grabbing the short straw
with the Word MVPs! HA!

Thanks to microsoft for appointing 3 more powerpoint mvps.
We need all the coffee we can get ;)

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com

Welcome lads and lady! Chocolate for me please :)

Very glad to have you joining us. You are all wonderful additions!

--
Kathryn Jacobs, Microsoft PPT MVP
If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:

Aw shucks, tweren't nothing (blush, blush) 8-)

But y'all have to get your own darn coffee, slippers,
tissues, depends, etc.

This old dog may hunt, but she don't fetch...

Seriously, thanks so much! I am very honored.

But y'all have to get your own darn coffee, slippers,
tissues, depends, etc.

This old dog may hunt, but she don't fetch...

Seriously, thanks so much! I am very honored.

Don't ya just love the accent!

Don't ya just love the accent!

Remember Charles "Grits" Cranston from PPTLive? He sent me a list of Texasisms.

One of my favorites: "If things get any better, I'm a-gonna have to hire someone
to hep me enjoy it."

Love it.

Actually, I got a photo of Grits at the dinner, so I'll have to save it for
next October to give to him.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

I am new to this "Community" and I wish the new MVPs success all the way. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top