computer on small network continuing to dail up internet

I recently added a new windows xp home edition computer to my windows three
computer network (netgear hub) and it continually dails up the internet on my
main computer. How do I get this computer to stop this annoying activity to
stop?

Jim Macklin

Open the connections page and check the box, "never dial a
connection."

You can also use the device manager to disable the modem,
since you're using the NIC to connect to you LAN.

some support