Common Dialog API call question

  • Start date Start date

Aaron Little via AccessMonster.com

I have copied the code from The Access Web, and the BrowseFolder Dialog is
working fine. I can't figure out how to get the selected folders path to
display in a text box. Any help will be awesome.

Thanks,

Aaron

"Aaron Little via AccessMonster.com" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have copied the code from The Access Web, and the BrowseFolder
Dialog is working fine. I can't figure out how to get the selected
folders path to display in a text box. Any help will be awesome.

I'm not sure where the problem can lie. You would just execute a line
of code like this:

Me!MyTextboxName = BrowseFolder("Choose a Folder")

Back
Top