Comcast email

I have Comcast and sometimes when I reply to or send a new message, it won't
go through. It tells me something like it hasn't reached its destiny and it
will not try anymore. Why is this? It only does it on certain emails to a
yahoo.com email account.

mac

Rachelle said:
I have Comcast and sometimes when I reply to or send a new message, it
won't
go through. It tells me something like it hasn't reached its destiny and
it
will not try anymore. Why is this? It only does it on certain emails to
yahoo.com email account.

Please post the full error message.

The next time I get one I will. I usually just delete them but I am sure I
will have one either tonight or tomorrow!

Gary VanderMolen

That failure message usually means there is something
wrong with the mail server at the other end.

Gary VanderMolen

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Rachelle said:
I have Comcast and sometimes when I reply to or send a new message, it
won't
go through. It tells me something like it hasn't reached its destiny and
it
will not try anymore. Why is this? It only does it on certain emails to
yahoo.com email account.

Email scanning should be turned off in any anti-virus. Also exclude EML
files from the scan. It provides no
protection not provided by the regular resident protection.
Besides that, McAfee and Norton are not compatible with Windows Mail and
should be uninstalled.

By any chance did you download that FREE McAfee that Comcast offered? If so,
then you really may want to uninstall it and reinstall either AVG or Avast

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Spriceless said:
By any chance did you download that FREE McAfee that Comcast offered? If
so,
then you really may want to uninstall it and reinstall either AVG or Avast

Good point.

Why do I have to uninstall McAfee? This only happens to certain emails and
not all the time. I did get one this morning. Also, if I send an email to
this guy through work, it goes through no problem so I know it is a good
email address. What can I do to prevent this from happening at home?? Here