combo boxes question

  • Start date Start date

bkrasnof

Hi, I have a form with 3 Comboboxes: Customer, CustomerShippingInfo,
CustomerBillingInfo

I'm confused about the best events to use so that the behavior is what
I want, I find myself putting code in click and afterupdate methods but
I have a feeling there's a simpler way.

Here's the basic behavior I want:

* If record already exists in database, display the selected item for
all 3 combo boxes

* If ComboCustomer is changed, reset the other 2 so they need to be
selected

Sometimes there's data in the database but the combos look empty, maybe
I need to do a requery or refresh somewhere? This is an adp project
using SQL 2005 Express.

thanks in advance,
Bruce

Dear Bkrasnof:

Can you post your code that you have behind each of the controls so that
we can see what is going on in the code? This is kind of hard to give
you advice when we don't know what is going on in the code.

Joe P.