Combo box color change on continuous forms

  • Start date Start date

Kevin Bruce

I'm sure this has been asked before, but can't find a reference for it.

On a multiple form I have a combo box that I want to change color depending
on which item in the combo box is selected. Currently, when one combo box
changes color, they ALL change. I want each combo box to retain the color
assigned to the particular item selected.

Thanks in advance.

_Kevin

Kevin,

Assuming you are using Access 2000 or later version, you can use
Conditional Formatting (via the Format menu in design view of your form)
for this purpose.

Assuming you are using Access 2000 or later version, you can use
Conditional Formatting (via the Format menu in design view of your form)
for this purpose.

Newsgroup searches rock! This just answered my question too.

Back
Top