checking free space on hardisk...

  • Start date Start date

Ginny

Hi,
I want to check the hard disk space on c drive and raise an alra or email
notification if the free space goes below a permissible level. How can I do
this? Can I use performance counter or WMI or Win 32 api?? PLease assist.
Shall I implement this is as a windows service or in my windows application
?? please assist.

Hello, Ginny!

Have a loot at this link
( http://weblogs.asp.net/israelio/archive/2004/08/08/210788.aspx )

You wrote on Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:16:24 +0530:

G> Hi,
G> I want to check the hard disk space on c drive and raise an alra or
G> email
G> notification if the free space goes below a permissible level. How
G> can I do
G> this? Can I use performance counter or WMI or Win 32 api?? PLease
G> assist.
G> Shall I implement this is as a windows service or in my windows
G> application
G> ?? please assist.

Back
Top